RZR Flip Up Windshield
Now, fits the XP1K, see the pictures.
- Fits: 2008-15 RZR 800, 2009-15 RZR-S, 2009-14 RZR-4, 2012-15 RZR570, 2011-14 XP900, 2015 RZR 900, 2013-2014 Jagged X, 2014-15 XP1000, 2014-2015 XP1000-4.
- Two heavy duty gas struts securely hold the windshield open.
- Made of 1/4" thick HARD COATED Lexan (Polycarbonate MR-10).
- DOT-Rated and stamped into the lower left corner.
- Adjusts to one of three positions in seconds.
- Vented or partially open position clears fog and prevents back draft.
- All mounting brackets are laser cut and CNC formed.
- Ships regular ground delivery to your door.
- Includes: Mounting hardware.
- Installs in minutes.
- Made In Cleveland, Ohio.
Now, you can have three windshields in one. The EMP Flip Up Windshield adjusts to three different positions; Open, Vented, or Fully Closed. Gas filled struts hold the window open while parked or hunting. Latch holds window partially open or closed while riding.
The top windshield is made from 1/4" thick Hard Coated Lexan (Polycarbonate MR-10) making it very durable and scratch resistant. Will not crack like the cheaper Acrylic that some windshields on the market are made of. Heavy Duty Gas Struts securely hold the windshield in the open position, allowing maximum airflow as well as an open shot for hunters. Closes from open position or vented position in seconds without leaving your seat.
Note: Safe to trailer in the closed position only.
Lexan Margard Cut Sheet (from manufacturer's website)
This Lexan Margard sheet has maximum toughness, with mar resistance approaching that of glass, and significantly improved resistance to weathering. MR-10 sheet provides extended service life. It has excellent clarity and durability, it is lightweight, and is superior glazing material for institutions, office buildings, stores, and more. It will withstand -40deg F to 270 deg F. and has a silicone hard-coat surface. It is non-formable and UV resistant. LEXAN MR10 sheet is mar- and graffiti-resistant. It combines the impact strength of LEXAN polycarbonate sheet with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant MARGARD II surface. It is resistant against yellowing, breakage, coating failure and loss of light transmission and offers improved resistance to weathering and forced entry protection.